Highlights of Nepal- Private Tour - 7 Days
Fully customizable tour.
100% Private Tour. We don’t mix other groups.
Option to upgrade accommodation as per your need.
All transfers in a private car.
A private tour guide.
Tour schedule can be tailored as per your preference.
Tour price is based on two people travelling together.
Welcome to Nepal! One of our representative will meet you at the airport and help you check in to your hotel.
Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
• You will start your morning with the yoga session.
• After Breakfast, we will take you to UNESCO World Heritage Sites including Boudha Nath (famous Buddhist temple).
• Pashupatinath (UNESCO world heritage site) visit.
• Bhaktapur Durbar Square (UNESCO world heritage site) visit.
• Later, Overnight at Hotel.
Drive to Chitwan (Sauraha)
• After Breakfast at the Hotel, we will drive to Chitwan in a private car.
• After few hours drive, you will relax in the bank of beautiful river and enjoy sunset view in National Park.
• Dinner and Overnight at Resort.
Let your mind wander and relax as you float on a serene trip down the Rapti River in a traditional dugout canoe. Spot crocodiles and other reptiles sunning themselves on the riverbanks, or admire the graceful lines of Ibises and other waterfowl as you travel silently and peacefully down the river. This activity is available October to mid-March only, when the water level in the Rapti is neither too low nor too high.
• NATURE WALK:
Our trained naturalists take you to prime spots to view deer, rhinos, sloth bears and other wildlife. They will also give you interesting information about the various plants and animals of the jungle throughout your walk.
• You will enjoy Tharu dance.
• Lunch, Dinner and Overnight at Resort.
Drive to Pokhara
• After breakfast at the hotel, drive to Pokhara.
• We will take you for half day city tour of Pokhara
• Evening boat ride at PHEWA LAKE: Spend a quiet time boating in the ultimate lake where the reflections of Mount Annapurna and Machhapuchhre range falls. You will also see a variety of fishes while boating. An island temple is located at the middle of the lake. Thick forest lies on the adjoining southern slopes of the lake. It’s hard to escape the draw of Phewa Lake and any visitor with even a few spare minutes should endeavour to take a boat out on the water to fully experience the wonderful views of the reflected mountains.
• Overnight at Hotel.
• Early morning excursion to Sarangkot. You will enjoy the sun rise view from top of Sarangkot.
• Sarangkot is the small hilltop which is famous for its breath taking view of sunrise and Annapurna range and Fishtail (Virgin Mountain). From here, you can see a panoramic sweep of Himalayan peaks, from Dhaulagiri (8167m) in the west to the perfect pyramid that is Machhapuchhare (6997m) and the rounded peak of Annapurna II (7937m) in the east. Most people come here at dawn or dusk, when the sun picks out the peaks in brilliant colours.
• After excursion, you will return back to hotel and enjoy your breakfast.
• Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu with the beautiful mountain view.
• Overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Morning Kathmandu Sightseeing
• Breakfast at the hotel.
• After breakfast, we will take you to Swayambhunath (also called Monkey Temple)
• Departure from Kathmandu
View other tour packages in Nepal
|Included / Not-Included|
|Total Duration||7 Days|
|Accommodation Type||Featured price includes 2 & 3 Star Hotels (Options to choose higher star hotels)|
|Meal||Breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara, All Meals in Chitwan|
|Tour / Trek Guide||English Speaking Guide|
|Transfers During Tour / Trek||All the sightseeing by private vehicles as per the itinerary|
|Drinks||Alcohol, cold drinks, mineral water or any kind of drinks are not included|